Thursday, October 20, 2011

No Motivation For School


" 'The Bear Minimum: A grzzly's guide to slacking off' is a must read. Or at least start to read it. Who can really finish a whole book these days anyway? There aren't even many pictures in this. I don't know, I didn't make it through it. But you might. What I did read was okay." Daley Napps - New York Times

"Never have I read such a convincing book! It just takes all that enthusiasm you've built up and puts"  Dohze Doph - L.A. Press

"If you thought the wildlife was non stop action, every animal working night and day struggling to survive, then let this book add some perspective for you. Half the creatures in the forest are as lazy as you and I." Kwuick Koma - The Switzerland Book Review Inc.

"Utter shit. Bears should be poached to extinction" Hunteds Aman - Wildlife press.


(photo source)

No comments:

Post a Comment