Friday, June 3, 2011

First post = drunk

I decided at work today that I would make my first post while severly intoxicated.

Hello, I am a Nashville Predators fan residing in the Maritimes. Many people question my choice but I hope to explain exactly why in an upcoming thread.

I started my blog today at work after a "successful" blog about my trip across the USA. Many people enjoyed it and wanted me to continue

I assure you this blog is not made simply to compete with my fathers.

Anyway this blog will contain:
- Lists
- Weekly features
- Predators news and comments
- Hockey views
- Word Views.
- Personal opinions.

I drank a lot tonight and actually ended up dancing. God I hate dancing.

Anyway, hope you find a reason to follow me. I am also on twitter @CanadasPredsFan feel free to subscribe.

Have a great day!!

R.Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment